You hereby agree that the Company, its subsidiaries and associated companies (together, the “Group”) may, as your prospective service provider in design and renovation project, collect, store, process, disclose, access, review and/or use personal data (including sensitive personal data) about you, whether obtained from you or from other sources, for the purposes set out below and/or any other evaluative purposes and/or the purpose of managing and/or terminating your required services with any company within the group
- administering and maintaining personnel records;
- providing information to current and/or future partners and/or purchasers of the Company and/or it’s business and/or any company within the Group or any of their respective businesses;
- opening, maintaining and operating bank accounts and the carrying out of treasury operations;
- facilitating the making and payment of claims and/or reimbursements, including payments by cheque, bank transfers or other means;
- carrying out billing, accounting, auditing and the maintenance of proper book-keeping to explain the Company’s operations and business;
- (vi) tax filing purposes;
- the preparation of financial reports and disclosure of the relevant books, documents, records and information (in hard or soft copy) to the auditors, where necessary; and
- There may be pictures and videos collected for marketing and/or publicity purposes. If you do not want your picture or video to be used, please contact email@example.com.
The Company will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal data it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up to date.
The Company will take reasonable steps to protect the personal data it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.\
The Company will not keep personal data for longer than is necessary and will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal data if it is no longer needed.
You are entitled to have access to the personal data about you that is in the possession or under the control of the Company and information about the ways in which the personal data has been or may have been used or disclosed within a year before the date of the request. This can be done by you making a written application to the Designated Person (as defined below) requesting for any such information. The Company reserves the right to refuse requests which, in its opinion, occur with unreasonable frequency.
The Company will also, where you have requested that it correct an error or omission in the personal data about you that is kept with the Company, correct such data as soon as practicable and send the corrected personal data to every organisation to which the personal data was sent before it had been corrected, unless that organization does not need the corrected personal data for any legal or business purposes.
The Company may, however, choose not to provide you with access to or correct such information, in accordance with the exceptions under the PDPA. This would include cases where:
- The Company is satisfied on reasonable grounds that the correction should not bemade;
- The request for access is frivolous or vexatious or the information requested istrivial;
- The personal data is related to a prosecution and all the proceedings related to the prosecution have not been completed;
- The personal data, if disclosed, would reveal confidential commercial information that could, in the opinion of a reasonable person, harm the competitive position of the organization; and
- The personal data was collected, used or disclosed for the purposes of an investigation and associated proceedings and appeals have not been completed.
- 5. Enquiries and Complaints
The Company has designated the person whose details are set out below as the person (“Designated Person”) who will be responsible for ensuring the Company’s compliance with applicable data protection laws. If you have any queries or requests or wish to make any applications concerning your personal information or data, please contact the Designated Person: